Relaxing, spacious, double en-suite rooms
Furnished and decorated to a very high standard.
Well maintained with en-suite bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities.
Comfortable seats with room to relax and enjoy the view of Morecambe Bay and the Eric Morecambe Statue.
- Large Double Bed
- Tea coffee making facilities
- En-suite private bathroom
- Very high standard of furniture and fittings
- Colour TV
- No Smoking
As with all our rooms, the doubles are very spacious, furnished and maintained to the highest standard.
Check-in is from 2-10pm, and check-out is by 10am. We don’t currently serve breakfast.
Advisory Note – Access & Sea Views
Unfortunately we have no disabled access to our accommodation and no ground floor rooms
Not all rooms have sea views:
- Rooms 3, 6 ,9, 10 and 14 have a sea view
- Rooms 2, 5, 8, 11 and 15 have a partial sea view
- Rooms 1, 4, 7 and 12 have no sea view.
Please note we are a no smoking establishment – anyone caught smoking will be subject to a £100 fine.
Temporary beds are available in certain rooms if you need to sleep an extra child and our family suites are booked up. Contact us for further details.